Located inside the fortress on the eastern side. It is four-aisle with splint, wooden roof and its floor is at a lower level than the round space. It was built during the Ottoman rule (1800) on the foundations of a Byzantine church, for which we report in 1548 by the traveler Pierre Belon. The temple in its present form is restored and declared a historical monument. Important from an artistic point of view is the miraculous image of Panagia, which can be dated between the 15th and(...)
16th century. The ornate temple with lace decoration follows the school of Ipeiros. Even remarkable works of the early 19th century are the bishop"s throne and the pulpit.