published in THRAKIKA CHRONICLES (1984) in which read: "" the mansion was built by Panagiotis Pamouktsoglou, who had come around the middle of last century from Constantinople and settled at Avdira, dealing with trade in tobacco.
At this Avdira, like the entire Thrace, held by the Turks. The family made wealthy, urban life character, although he lived in a rural area. This shows the structure of the house.
They have servants, cook, seamstress and nanny for children. Of the six children of the family (three boys and three girls) just Kostas educated. He studied in Great School of the Nation of Istanbul and Gymnasium Tsotili of Macedonia. For education and financial status Avdira elected Mayor from 1922 until approximately 1934. The mansion was donated by the last descendants of the family in 1979, in S. Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities of Komotini.
Service Unit: 19th Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities