Society is a proper educational place, such as a school, and a visitor gets just by touring the area, lessons for the instruments used by teachers when teaching in the classroom and in contact with the school atmosphere of a past era, starting in the 19th century and early in the 20th century. Conferred is the building of the Municipality of Komotini the museum was built in 1882 by benefactor Chatzikonstanti Zoidi and his wife. Located in the yard of the Church of Agios Georgios of Komotini. It was previously used as a kindergarten, hosted for many years due to the housing needs of the 5th Primary School of Komotini, later of the 5th Kindergarten of Komotini until November 6, 1995, and today continue its service to local society as a museum.
Open daily except Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m to 14:00 p.m.