village. The bridge of Fylakio 42’ - No. 1 - was built in 1916 at the time of the Builgarian rule in Thrace. The bridge of Fylakio 42’ - No. 2 -is located in the north of the previous bridge and it was built in 1917. The bridge of Fylakio 42’ - No. 3 - is right in front of the outpost which is currently abandoned. The bridges of Fylakio 42’ - No. 4 and No. 5 – are along the old road to Bulgary and was probably built by Bulgarians with the assistance of local residents. To bridge between Dimario-Kotyli was an important passage along the path that connected the two villages. The bridge between Melivia-Dimario is located approximately 1000 m from the turn to Fylakio 42’ on the road from Melivia to Dimario.